Woods, Woods Palmer Radclyffe and Woods Bryce Baker are agencies built on service and expertise.
Our objective is to achieve the best possible price for your property, and to do this we combine strategic marketing, local expertise and the latest cutting edge technology, whilst providing what we believe is an unsurpassed customer orientated service for the whole transaction, from market appraisal to completion.
We have listed just some of the reasons why we believe we are the best agents to sell your property.
When you want to sell your property, we offer a personal service that begins with helpful guidance and clear and objective advice to answer any questions you have about marketing your property. We will work with you to achieve the best price for your property whilst bearing in mind the timescale in which you wish to sell.
- Accompanied viewings with experienced staff
- Proactive marketing to find buyers
- A comprehensive tailored advertising package including local press and internet
- Effective sales progression and advice with regular contact and updates
- Competitive fees
- Members of Property Ombudsman Services in addition to the National Association of Estate Agents
- We abide by a strict industry code of conduct, giving you all the peace of mind you need
- A comprehensive tailored marketing campaign
- Professional photography and floor plans available
- Quality ‘stand out’ printed brochures
- High impact marketing including our new eye-catching for sale boards
- Detailed listing on this our new website and across leading property portals
- Coordinated Open House events when applicable
- A No Move, No Fee Guarantee
- Our standard contract has no long tie-ins
- Multi award-winners with recognition from the estate Agency industry
- Professional, long established and independent agents
Additional coverage for your property through our membership of the circa 80 strong ‘The Experts in Property’ network with Westcountry offices providing enhanced coverage from Newquay to Bristol Dedicated and specialist marketing for executive, listed and luxury properties locally, regionally and in London from our Distinctive Homes department backed with Distinctly Westcountry, The Country Life website and our London connections.
We know our property marketing packages work, give them a try Book a visit for your free no obligation property market appraisal today!
Woods Schedule of Open Houses
19jul6:00 pm8:30 pmFeaturedOPEN HOUSE - 8 Laura Grove, Preston, Paignton, TQ3 1LN£447,5006:00 pm - 8:30 pm GMT Laura Grove, 8 Laura Grove, Preston, TQ3 1LN Event Organised by: Woods Bryce Baker Event Type :Open Day,Open House Schedule